Santanyi, town house with access from two streets S01571
Historical town house in the heart of Santanyi from 1928. The village house is located on a 164 square meter plot of land with access from two streets in a quiet area of town. The 164 m² living space is habitable but in need of modernization. Currently the house is rented and offers: hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, two garages on the ground floor and two bedrooms, fitness room and a balcony upstairs. The house is suitable for both private and commercial use.
Price: 249.000 €